COVID-19 and General Illness – Quick Guide by NHS
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), as listed below, you must get a test as soon as possible app herunterladen kosten.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms Download minecraft for windows xp for free.
For further information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- You and members of your household must stay at home until test results are received video to iphone. The school must see a copy of the results before a child returns to school.
- If anyone has any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible sims 4 packs for free.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test. Anyone you live with must also stay at home until you get your result sprachen herunterladen samsung s6.
Other Cold Symptoms (not including those listed above)- can come to school, but only if they are feeling well enough to do so.
Diarrhoea and Sickness – stay at home until 48 hours after last episode of diarrhoea or sickness and until back to full health (siblings, if well, can stay at school).
Feeling Unwell = ie: headache, tummy ache etc, to stay at home until feeling well enough to return to school (siblings, if well, can stay at school).
Track and Trace
Please make sure you have downloaded the NHS Track and Trace app