Who is responsible for Safeguarding in the School herunterladen?
At Greatstone Primary School, everyone is responsible for ensuring and maintaining the high standards of pupil behaviour, safety and welfare that we have worked so hard to achieve Download apps op sony smart tv.
Overall responsibility for safeguarding in our school is led by the Headteacher (Mrs Sharon Lewis) who is a trained and experienced Designated Safeguarding Leader (DSL) herunterladen. Mrs Fiona Roberts (Assistant Headteacher) and Mrs Kay Roberts are also a qualified DSLs. Within our nursery, Miss Kate Williams is our DSL.
Safeguarding and the welfare team
The Safeguarding and Welfare Team consist of the following members of staff:
- Lead DSL – Sharon Lewis (Headteacher)
- Deputy DSL – Fiona Roberts (Assistant Headteacher)
- Deputy DSL – Jac Kay (Assistant Headteacher)
- Nursery Deputy DSL- Kate Williams
For further information regarding our suite of safeguarding polices please go to: https://greatstoneschool.co.uk/policies/
If you are concerned about a child… Download mahjong garden for free.
- Confidential advice and help for children and/or young people
- Free calls that do not appear on your phone bill
- Tel: 0800 1111
- Help for adults who are concerned about a child
- Calls can be anonymous
- Tel: 0808 800 5000
- On line support for parents who are worried about a child
- Support and advice around relationships and on- line safety
- Support and advice for parents about radicalisation and extremism
KENT COUNTY COUNCIL: https://www.kent.gov.uk/social-care-and-health/report-abuse
- For information on how to report concerns about a child or adult via the local authority
- Emergency out of hours contacts are available on this site
At Greatstone Primary School, we ensure that all members of our community are safe and responsible users of technology herunterladen.
We will support our learners to…
- Become empowered and responsible digital creators and users
- Use our resources and technology safely, carefully and responsibly
- Be kind online and help us to create a community that is respectful and caring, on and offline
- Be safe and sensible online and always know that they can talk to a trusted adult if they need help