Home School Agreement
GREATSTONE PRIMARY SCHOOL HOME – SCHOOL AGREEMENT As a parent/guardian of a child attending Greatstone Primary School I accept the following as my responsibilities: –
- To fulfil and abide by the conditions as described in the Parents Code of Conduct.
- To comply with the school’s Uniform Policy
- To uphold the school’s Behaviour Policy as summarised on the school’s website and to co-operate with the school by positively reinforcing and rewarding good behaviour and censuring bad behaviour.
- To support the home learning tasks
- To ensure adequate care is taken of school property.
- To uphold the teachers’ right to teach by not interrupting teaching or teaching preparation time during the school day. Appointments will readily be available on request and arranged for the earliest possible mutually convenient time.
- The pastoral and educational welfare of your child
- The professional conduct and behaviour of all staff within the school.